|Ruby Versions:||Ruby 1.9.3, Rubinius|
a project helper, include create, develop, test and release.
- modularity: easy to create a plugin.
- use thor as default task DSL.
- with vim support. see resources
rag new # when first time run. create ~/.ragrc file, edit this file, than goto next step rag new foo # create a foo project in current directory rag new -l # list templates rag -T # list tasks rag release # build gem and push to Ruygems
there are two places you can set up settings, ~/.ragrc, APP/.ragrc
.ragrc # a yaml file
author: foo email: firstname.lastname@example.org
you can write your own task in Ragfile, APP/tasks/*.rag
class Rag < Thor desc "hello", "it says hello" def hello puts 'hello' end end
or you can write a plugin.
class Rag < Thor ... end
available variable for writing extension. they are read from .gemspec file
Rc.o.project # project name Rc.o.version
template path: ~/.rag/
local variables in erb file are from ~/.ragrc and APP/.ragrc
gem install rag
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
- Coding Style Guide: https://gist.github.com/1105334
(the MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Guten
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.