Table of Contents
- Some Features
- Installation 4.1 Automated-Installer 4.2 Manual Install
- Homestead (For local developement)
- Special Thanks
I have been developing a Nex-Gen Torrent Tracker Software called "UNIT3D." This is a PHP software based off the lovely Laravel Framework -- currently Laravel Framework 5.7.17, MySQL Strict Mode Compliant and PHP 7.1 Ready. The code is well-designed and follows the PSR-2 coding style. It uses a MVC Architecture to ensure clarity between logic and presentation. As a hashing algorithm of Bcrypt or Argon2 is used, to ensure a safe and proper way to store the passwords for the users. A lightweight Blade Templating Engine. Caching System Supporting: "apc,” "array,” "database,” "file," "memcached," and "redis" methods. Eloquent and much more!
UNIT3D currently offers the following features:
- Internal Forums System
- Staff Dashboard
- Faceted Ajax Torrent Search System
- BON Store
- Torrent Request Section with BON Bounties
- Freeleech System
- Double Upload System
- Featured Torrents System
- Polls System
- PM System
- Multilingual Support
- TwoStep Auth System
- DB + Files Backup Manager
- and MUCH MORE!
- A Web server (NGINX is recommended)
- PHP 7.1.3 + is required (7.2 for Argon2 Support)
- Dependencies for PHP,
- php-curl -> This is specifically needed for the various APIs we have running.
- php-intl -> This is required for the Spatie\SslCertificate.
- php-zip -> This is required for the Backup Manager.
- Crontab access
- A Redis server
- MySQL 5.7 + or MariaDB 10.2 +
- TheMovieDB API Key: https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/api
- TheTVDB API Key: https://api.thetvdb.com/swagger
- OMDB API Key: http://www.omdbapi.com/
- A decent dedicated server. Dont try running this on some crappy server!
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 - Cores/Threads: 4c/8t Frequency: 3.4GHz /3.8GHz RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz Disks: SoftRaid 2x240 GB SSD Bandwidth: 250 Mbps Traffic: Unlimited Is Under $50 A Month
A UNIT3D Installer has been released by Poppabear.
git clone https://github.com/poppabear8883/UNIT3D-INSTALLER.git installer cd installer sudo ./install.sh
Check it out here for more information: https://github.com/poppabear8883/UNIT3D-INSTALLER
If you rather setup UNIT3D manually you can follow the instructions here: https://github.com/HDInnovations/UNIT3D/wiki/Manual-Install
Here are some packages that are built for UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a XBTIT database into UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a Gazelle database into UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a U-232 database into UNIT3D.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
UNIT3D is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
As per license do not remove the license from sourcecode or from footer in /resources/views/partials/footer.blade.php
For instructions on how to use Homestead for running UNIT3D in a local development environment check here: https://github.com/HDInnovations/UNIT3D/wiki/Homestead
You can support my work if you are enjoying UNIT3D, this really keeps me up for fixing problems and adding new features. Also helps pay for the demo server + domain. Plus some beer to keep me sane. Some folks have asked me if it's possible to do a one-time donation, or if I accept cryptocurrency. Yes, and yes!
Bitcoin (BTC) - 3HUVkv3Q8b5nbxa9DtXG1dm4RdTJaTFRfc
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - qp3wgpnwzpj4v9sq90wflsca8p5s75glrvga9tweu2
Ether (ETH) - 0x5eFF42F65234aD9c6A0CA5B9495f3c6D205bBC27
Litecoin (LTC) - MDLKyHzupt1mchuo8mrjW9mihkKp1LD4nG