Enmeti is a Visual Studio Code extension that's sole purpose is to make it easier to insert and manage your links in Markdown files.
How to Use It
The simplest way to insert a link would be to select some text, right click, and then select
Insert Link. It will show an InputBox so you can give it the URL of your link:
As you can see in the gif, you can also use the default
Ctrl+Shift+I keybinding, or even change it to whatever you prefer in keybindings.json:
As usual, any and all input is welcome and much appreciated
- Removed Webpack as it was causing issues after submission to the marketplace
- Added German and Slovenian to the available languages
- Added Brazilian Portuguese to the available languages
- Added webpack support (removed in 1.2.4)
- Fixed some typos in backend documentation
- Updated developer dependencies
- Added support for different languages
- So far English, Spanish, and French are the only supported languages with English being the default.
- You can set which language you'd like in your settings with the
- Changing the language does require a restart/reload of Visual Studio Code.
- If you wish to fix any of the existing translations or add new ones, please open a PR or contact Alcha
- Fixed Enmeti from trying to insert a link when the ESC key is used on an InputBox.