zspin is an arcade frontend, working on windows, linux, and OSX.
It's beta software, so expect things to bug !
Don't hesitate to open an issue or send me a PR !
- OSX, Linux, Windows compatible
- Hyperspin basic themes and settings support
- HTML5 theme support
- Multilanguage support
- Automatic theme scaling (1080p and above)
- Custom launcher support
- Keyboard / Gamepad / Joystick native support
- Fully customizable wheel
- Options screen
- First run assistant
- On start / on stop application launch
- Basic API
- Download a release
- Extract and launch Zspin
- Select your data folder and your game-launcher binary
- Setup your keys (or joysticks)
- Save and go to main menu
- Better theme support
- Social stuff ?
- Over-network configuration ?
- You have an idea ? Tell me !
Help the project !
There is a lot of stuff to do and you can help a LOT by doing:
- Testing / bug reporting
- Finding what to add to this list
an issue, come talk with us on our forum, or on gitter.Open
For development instructions and more documentation
zspin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
If you want to sell zspin installed on some hardware (commercial use), contact me ! I will give you a license for that.