Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-linux32.tar.gz 23.9 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-linux64.tar.gz 23.7 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-osx-unsigned.dmg 13.1 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-osx64.tar.gz 19.2 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-win32-setup-unsigned.exe 12.7 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-win32.zip 22.3 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe 13.3 MB
- hodlcoin-3.0.1-win64.zip 23.9 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release contains one critical and some minor fixes.
The critical fix is for a transaction that appears in block 263567. The problematic transaction has a HODL'd date in the past.
Optimized mining has been switched off by default because it was causing some problems with some processors. These flags can be used on the command line to attempt to enable more efficient mining -
Improved sorting functionality should help the UI interface remain responsive even with many HOdlings.
This flag can be used on the command line to alter sorting functionality if the UI becomes unresponsive.
UPNP default is set to false for improved security.