Folio.js - Slide-based web app with jQuery
Folio.js is a jQuery plugin that creates a stack of views and pages using your HTML stucture.
var folio = $('#slide_wrapper').folio(options);
options is a hash of settings:
- viewClass: class name used to define views,
- pageClass: class name used to define pages,
- afterSlideView: callback that will fire after slide to another view.
- afterSlidePage: callback that will fire after slide to another page.
- easingView: easing function for view animations.
- easingPage: easing function for page animations.
- durationView: duration (in ms) for view animations.
- durationPage: duration (in ms) for page animations.
folio will return
$('#slide_wrapper') with some extra methods, like:
currentView attribute returns the current view in the whole site.
currentView has these methods:
currentPage, which returns the current page in this view.