Logoskop (greek word viewer) displays The Word - two related bible quotations for each day of the year, published by Project Bible 2.0 https://bible2.net/.
Author: Helmut Steeb https://www.jsteeb.de/. I am grateful to my Lord Jesus Christ who makes me able to provide Logoskop.
- Logoskop automatically displays The Word for the current day
- ... for your language
- guessing from your operating system settings,
- or English,
- ... for the Bible editions contained in the installation package
- ... for the current year
- when the year is over, you need to download files for the next year;
- conveniently using menu File | Actualize The Word).
- copy The Word to the Windows clipboard (menu Edit | Copy).
- put the application into the startup folder (during the installation)
- select multiple bible editions in different languages using the comboboxes in the toolbar or menu File | Organize The Word.
- install additional texts (*.twd) for other languages or for years to come (menu File | Organize The Word)
- change the user interface language (i.e. menus and message texts...) in menu Edit | Options. The new language is used after a restart of Logoskop.
- display information about the bible texts used using menu View | Copyright. To display The Word again, again toggle menu View | Copyright or select another day or language.
- create email signatures containing The Word of the current day
Download Windows Installer
See the page on bible2.net:
(in German language: https://bible2.net/de/package/logoskop-wort-betrachter-offline)