Open-Source 3D Internet (3D CMS) Invented and created by Aaron Dishno Ed.D. CEO and Founder of HTTP3D Inc. - WalkTheWeb Find me at http://WalkTheWeb.tv (WalkTheWeb on Twitch)
- To Install, copy the files into the root of a website.
- It is highly recommended to start your URL with http://3d. or https://3d. to signify it is a 3D Website and help others find you!
- The browser user (inetuser) will need write access in the entire folder for updates.
- Optional: you can manually download updates and overwrite the program files, but the /content folder must have write permissions for Admin user uploads.
- Set up your database in MySQL.
- Open the website to configure and launch.
- Optional: You can manually configure the settings as /config/wtw_config.php (sample config file is provided in the /config folder) Open the website to complete the installation.
That is it!
There are videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEcaZ947Mv1ylLd_MYS1ivg or watch me on http://walktheweb.tv (WalkTheWeb on Twitch)