HTTPArchive.org Web Server on App Engine
- If you don't have virtualenv, install it using pip.
sudo pip install virtualenv
- Create an isolated Python environment, and install dependencies:
virtualenv env source env/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt
- Install the NPM dependencies:
- Initialize the Google Cloud CLI (this is necessary because the App Engine server uses Google Cloud APIs):
- Run the application:
npm run start
- In your web browser, enter the following address: http://127.0.0.1:8080
To test changes on a GCP App Engine server without deploying to the production instance, use the staging app at https://httparchive-staging.appspot.com.
npm run stage
To push changes live to the production instance, use the deployment script. Changes will be available on https://httparchive.org.
npm run deploy