- GitHub staff
- Bellevue, WA
- Joined on
- SeeGit 359 SeeGit - The Git Repository Visualizer
- CodeHaacks 197 This is a collection of prototypes, samples, proof-of-concepts. None of this is meant to be used in production code, but you can take any of the ideas you like and try them out in your own projects.
- Scientist.net 159 A .NET library for carefully refactoring critical paths. It's a port of GitHub's Ruby Scientist library
- RouteMagic 137 Utility Library to get the most out of ASP.NET Routing.
- haacked.com 80 You've been haacked and you like it
Repositories contributed to
- octokit/octokit.net 870 A GitHub API client library for .NET
- github/VisualStudio 374 GitHub Extension for Visual Studio
- mojombo/semver.org 201 Semantic Versioning spec and website
- github/GitPad 121 Notepad.exe as Git commit editor
- FredHutch/Oncoscape 7 a web application to apply/develop analysis tools for Molecular and Clinical data
Contributions in the last year 771 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 11 days February 1 – February 11
Current streak 11 days February 1 – February 11
- Pushed 5 commits to Haacked/Scientist.net Feb 9 – Feb 11
- Pushed 2 commits to octokit/octokit.net Feb 11
- Pushed 3 commits to github/VisualStudio Feb 8 – Feb 10
- Pushed 3 commits to Haacked/haacked.com Feb 6 – Feb 10
- Pushed 1 commit to mojombo/semver Feb 8
1 Pull Request
- Open #1097 Code to test URL for an enterprise instance.