This is a little experiment in creating a realtime git repository visualizer.
WARNING: This is some haacky code. I plan to rewrite it later. It's a proof of concept
I just want something that I can use during presentations on Git. So as I run commands, it'll show the git graph in a beautiful manner.
- I need to add local and remote branch annotations.
If you would like to contribute, check out the CONTRIBUTING guidelines.
If you're wondering why the unit tests are structured as they are, read my blog post about structuring unit tests.
- GraphSharp - License: Ms-PL Graph# is a graph layout framework. It contains some layout algorithms and a GraphLayout control for WPF applications
- Reactive Extensions - License: EULA The Reactive Extensions (Rx) is a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable sequences and LINQ-style query operators.
- WPFExtensions - License: Ms-PL Some extensions for the WPF framework. Controls, attached behaviours, helper classes, etc.
- Windows® API Code Pack for Microsoft® .NET Framework - License: EULA provides a source code library that can be used to access some features of Windows 7 and Windows Vista from managed code.