Retrocomputing BASIC Badge
2018 Hackaday Superconference Hardware Badge
- Hardware Lead: Voja Antonic
- Software Lead: Jaromir Sukuba
Details available on the project page hosted by Hackaday.io
- BASIC programming environment
- 3-voice audio to make your badge sing like it's 1985
- Serial communications badge to badge, badge to computer, badge to...?
- Z80 emulator running CP/M with classic games like Zork and Sargon
... plus a few other surprises for you to find.
Modifications and Customizations
Everyone is invited to fork this Github repository and create their own badge masterpieces. Here are some information to help you get started
- Hardware hacking using the badge expansion header
- Schematic to see how components are connected
- Programming tools setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Tutorial for badge firmware C programming
- HOWTO reference guide for common programming tasks
What Will You Build?
Please share your project, we'd love to see what you create!
Github: topic "supercon"
Hackaday.io: tag "supercon"