The repository for the Android course in http://hackbulgaria.com
Course Program (Draft 27.08.2014)
- Android platform introduction -- How is your code executed? What exactly is an app? Android Debug bridge, tooling, logs, build toolchain, etc.
- Android View ecosystem -- View vs ViewGroup, ImageView, VideoView, Relative, Frame, Linear layouts, etc. Overriding and extending View classes. --Animation framework
- Android Touch Events Handling -- Simple touch events processing -- More complex events handling - double tap, double finger swipe, doube finger rotate, etc.
- List Views and Adapters in Android. -- Handling variable-length data
- Intents, Shared Prefs, File Storage -- IPC via intents and bundles, intent-filters, subscribing for intents
- Fun with sensors/hardware API/Geo Location
- Async Tasks/Broadcast Receivers
- Working with network resources/servers. Application lifecycle problems and how to avoid them.
- SQlite or Canvas-drawing/Android rendering pipeline