How to use this repository
The first separation if based on weeks - starting from week 0.
In each week, there are tasks, separated in folder, starting with numbers like:
In each task folder, the instructions are given in the
README.md file. If there are anything required, it is located in that folder.
Each week has a
materials.md file, where we put the things that need to be checked first, before going into task-solving.
Usually, you will find code samples, links and videos about the topic of the week.
Outline of the course
- week3 - Solving problems with jQuery & What we have learned so far. Starting the World Cup app.
- week4 - All about jQuery - making components and bigger apps with more interaction and events.
- week5 - Introducing HTML5 API - Local Storage & Canvas. Making a classic Snake game.
- week6 - Introducing WebSockets - Making Multiplayer games - Snake, Pong, Paint.
- week7 - Introducing AMD and RequireJS - Making things with modules
- week8 - Introducing Promises and MWV pattern. Solving problems with Q and Backbone.
- week9 - Ending with BackboneJS and closing remarks.