Women In Tech website.
Created by HackSoc http://www.hacksocnotts.co.uk/
Hosted at http://www.inspirewit.com/
How to Build
- Install a web server with PHP support
- Clone the repository into your web server root directory, i.e.
gruntglobally, by running
sudo npm -g install grunt-cli
- Install all dependencies by running
grunt watchto watch folders so that SCSS compiles to CSS & JS combines, or just run
gruntto build all.
- Browse to the web server, i.e.
Changes are done via Capistrano, which provides the ability to deploy really easily to our server.
In order to set up the dependencies, you will need to run
bundle install. This requires
Changes must be sent to staging first, to be checked before being put live. This can be done by running
bundle exec cap staging deploy, and can be found at
Once confirmed that the changes are good, they can be sent live via
bundle exec cap production deploy, and can be found at
NOTE: In order to push to the server, you will need to be given SSH access via @jamietanna.
- Tidy up SCSS
- Add Bourbon.io to ensure cross browser support
- Move from PHP to static html
- Add promotional photos from last year
InspireWiT is released under the GNU General Public License V3.