PHDays CTF 2017
PHDays CTF2017 is an online international challenge in the information security. Developed by Hackerdom team for PHDays VII forum.
The contest is driven by classic rules (Attack-Defense CTF) Each team is given a set of vulnerable services. Organizers regulary fill services with private information — the flags. The goal of each team is to find vulnerabilities, fix them in their services and exploit them in order to get flags from other teams.
PHDays CTF 2017 was held on May 12, 2017.
This repository contains:
- source of all services in folder services/
- checkers for checksystem in folder checkers/
- exploits for all services in folder sploits/
- writeups with vulnerabilities and exploitation description for all services in folder writeups/
This CTF is bring to you by these amazing guys:
- Alexander Bersenev aka bay, author of service
coffeepotand network master
- Andrew Gein aka andgein, author of service
- Andrew Hozov aka and, author of service
tvand checksystem master
- Artem Zinenko aka art, author of service
thermometerand our teamleader
- Dmitry Simonov aka dimmo, author of service
- Viktor Dvoretsky aka dqkrait, author of service
If you have any question write us to email email@example.com
© 2017 HackerDom