Hadouken Application Template
A simple unopinionated Hadouken application template. The purpose of this repository is to allow users to get started with Hadouken immediately by providing a development setup that does not require initial configuration. The setup has minimal dependencies and the feature set is intentionally limited. Any further configuration can be achieved by editing the
app.json file: Application Config.
What you get:
- Automates the downloading and launching of the Hadouken Runtime.
- Live-server with built-in live reloading after changes to files.
- HTML 5 and ES6 Template with Hadouken integration.
- Uses the network and cache recipe found on the Mozilla Service Worker Cookbook to implement offline browsing.
Visual Studio Code integration, thanks to @jcarter
- Attach to debugger for in-editor break points, call stacks, and an interactive console
- Hadouken configuration (
app.json) smart completion based on available parameters
- Hadouken API smart completions based on variable types and function definitions
How to use this:
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/HadoukenIO/app-template
- Install the dependencies:
- Start the live-server and launch the application:
main.jsand your HTML to
The code in this repository is covered by the included license.
However, if you run this code, it may call on the OpenFin RVM or OpenFin Runtime, which are covered by OpenFin's Developer, Community, and Enterprise licenses. You can learn more about OpenFin licensing at the links listed below or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.