BeCJK & History
BeCJK, is an input method for the legancy BeOS, first Developed by Anthony.Lee.
Now, this copy of code is gotten from Andraw Bachmann.
As time goes on, expecially with Haiku PM, BeCJK can't work normally on recently release of Haiku.
- mercurial, get current code of BeCJK
- scons, tools for building BeCJK
building from source
~path/to/source> scons -Q
Install & Uninstall
install from source
~path/to/source> scons -Q /boot/system/
uninstall from source
~path/to/source> scons -c /boot/system/
The code of BeCJK is released as three parts, including:
- besavager, known as Savager Workroom Development Toolkit for BeOS, as a shared library.
- BeCJK, main code for BeCJK IME, which will be built as an Add-on for Haiku/BeOS.
- dicts, several dictionaries for BeCJK, working as modules which could be loaded into BeCJK.
copyright: (C) 2001-2002 Anthony Lee <anthonylee@eLong.com>
- BeSavager --- freeware under LGPL2
- BeCJK-AddOn --- freeware under GPL2
- BeCJK-Devel --- freeware under LGPL2