This is the code repository for Halcyonic.net. The website was built using Jekyll, a simple static site generator using Ruby, Markdown, Liquid, HTML, CSS, and much more. Jekyll is what powers Github Pages, which makes hosting a website very simple and easy to deploy. Jekyll is also Blog-Aware, meaning things like posts, categories, permalinks, and layouts are all supported and easy to maintain.
- Compatible with Github Pages
- Minimal, responsive, and speed performance optimized
- SEO friendly, with help of Jekyll SEO Plugin
- Easy Google Tag Manager Integration
- Support for Disqus comments
- Form submissions with Formspree
The sleek theme is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.