(Most of these changes appeared in 0.3.0-rc1)
Changes for 0.3.0:
Shoutout to our new member of the team, @Sorunome who did a lot of the review work behind the scenes for this release. Also, thank you to everyone who submitted a PR or an issue!
- #251 Support for Postgresql and a newer SQLite3 backend!
- #182 Replace npmlog with winston, for logging to files and better logging overall.
- #221 Add support for
- #210 Discord-side moderation of matrix users.
- #259 Show Matrix replies as Discord embeds.
- #164 Bot will now mention name, topic and membership changes on Discord.
- #175 Add special discord keys onto m.room.member for ghosts
- #179 Add rooms to the directory when bridged.
- #220 Messages are now deleted by a users puppet rather than the bot.
- #244 Emotes (/me) now start with the user's displayname. Thanks @anoadragon453
- #252 Handle channel deletions and syncing names and topics.
- #159 Add a Dockerfile and supporting configuration. Thanks @turt2live
- #261, #262 Add chanfix script to force update of name and topic, and optionally avatar.
- #152, #153 and #154 - Issues with the user client tool.
- #160 URLs are no longer mangled by mentions
- #167 Puppeting client's no longer blow up when emitting errors.
- #169 AdminMe tool no longer syncs.
- #171 Don't show embeds without a topic or description.
- #180 Presence now uses User objects rather than GuildMember.
- #186 Misc fixes to discord message processing.
- #189 Usersyncer fixes.
- #190 Presence handler now checks and registers a user.
- #194 Ensure nickname is set on ghosts rather than username
- #195 Use correct name when mentioning on Discord.
- #218 Fix Discord users not being invited to matrix rooms. @Pneumaticat
- #223 and #224 Logging fixes
- #233 Emoji tweaks.
- #250 Allow media events with missing
- #263 Messages are queued behind each other to ensure correct order. Thanks @Johni0702 for the initial PR.
- Fix bug where handling events would cause errors to be thrown (rc2)
- Fix bug where the bot would not process commands (rc3)
- Fix issue where messages deleted via discord were not handled correctly. (rc4)