Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Version detection is now done (when available) using the new SVC 0x2E in Luma3DS 6.1 and up. This should be a more reliable way of detecting the version which shouldn't break as often. (and will work even if there are issues with the payload path).
- Luma Updater should now obey parental control lockout.1
1. I didn't test this thoroughly so if there are any problems please write a detailed issue
- The old algorithm for detecting version by searching the payload (still used for the backup version) now correctly detect Luma3DS 6.0 and up.
- Due to changes in the old payload-searching algorithm AuReiNand payloads will not be recognized anymore. For upgrading FROM AuReiNand to Luma3DS either do the migration manually (using these guides) or use LumaUpdater v1.4.1
- @astronautlevel2 for finding out how the version control broke and telling me!
- @TuxSH for telling me about SVC 0x2E and the Luma3DS team for making that feature!
- @LiquidFenrir for proposing and helping me with the parental control lockout feature