Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hamlib-3.2.tar.gz 2.12 MB
- hamlib-3.2.tar.gz.asc 163 Bytes
- hamlib-w32-3.2.exe 1.1 MB
- hamlib-w32-3.2.exe.asc 163 Bytes
- hamlib-w32-3.2.zip 1.04 MB
- hamlib-w32-3.2.zip.asc 163 Bytes
- hamlib-w64-3.2.exe 1.14 MB
- hamlib-w64-3.2.exe.asc 163 Bytes
- hamlib-w64-3.2.zip 1.08 MB
- hamlib-w64-3.2.zip.asc 163 Bytes
- MD5SUM-3.2 52 Bytes
- MD5SUM-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- MD5SUM-w32-3.2 106 Bytes
- MD5SUM-w32-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- MD5SUM-w64-3.2 106 Bytes
- MD5SUM-w64-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-3.2 60 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-w32-3.2 122 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-w32-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-w64-3.2 122 Bytes
- SHA1SUM-w64-3.2.asc 163 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Version 3.2 of Hamlib and included utilities.
Along with the GNU Autotools generated source archive,
hamlib-3.2.tar.gz, binary packages for Windows 32 and 64 bit systems are included as both a ZIP file or self extracting EXE file.
The tarball, Windows binaries, MD5SUM, and SHA1SUM files are signed by N0NB's GPG key for additional assurance.
Note: The files named
Source code (zip) and
Source code (tar.gz) are generated by GitHub and require a complete installation of the GNU Autotools to bootstrap the build system. Normally these files should be ignored as there is presently no means to remove them from the file list..