realtime react datagrid using Hamoni Sync
- Clone or download this repository
npm installto install its dependencies
- Copy your Account and Application ID from your dashboard if you're already logged in. If you don't have an account, Register and Login to Hamoni Sync dashboard
- Open server.js and replace the string placeholder for account and application ID with values you see on your dashboard.
- Open App.js in src folder. Replace the string placeholder for account and application ID with values you see on your dashboard.
- Open the terminal and run
node server.jsto create the data that'll be used by the React frontend.
npm startto start the React app.
Now you can change and add new data and see it reflected in connected clients.
For a walkthrough on Hamoni Sync or Quick Start tutorial on building with Hamoni Sync, see the doccumentation at docs.hamoni.tech