Using Sticky-Keys in Log-In window
- One-time-access to an administrative account is needed! Either via RDP (attention! Auth via network layer not supported! There would be no login-screen!) or local.
- Copy this file to a location of your choice
- Start this file once to implement the debugging of the sticky keys functionality by pressing 1
- When login-screen is shown the next time, press 5xshift to start this script again.
- You should have been granted administrative/sysAdmin-rights by inheritage
- Don't forget to clean up Registry and FileSystem