- This is the source code for Hanab Live, which is a website that allows people to play a cooperative card game online. It is similar to the card game Hanabi.
- This project has no affiliation with the card game Hanabi, Antoine Bauza (the creator of Hanabi), or any of the the real-life publishers of the game (of which there are many).
- The client is programmed in TypeScript. It is located in the
- A lot of the code was originally taken from Keldon Jones' implementation of the game. (His site no longer exists.)
- The server is programmed in Go. It is located in the
- It uses a PostgreSQL database to store information about the users and games.
Find teammates to play games with at the Discord server. We also discuss code changes here.
List of Variants
Hanab Live is different from normal Hanabi in that it implements many special variants, in which the rules are changed to make the game more difficult.
List of Features
See the features documentation.
See the installation documentation.
- Antoine Bauza created Hanabi, which was the inspiration for this website. If you enjoy playing online, then you should purchase a physical copy of the game, since he will presumably receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Keldon Jones was the original creator of the slick client-side user interface.
- Hyphen-ated coded many useful add-on features for Keldon's site that are integrated into Hanab Live.