Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Hangfire has finally reached the
1.0 milestone! This means that public API is frozen and considered to be stable. Starting from now, the SemVer 2.0 specification will be used for versioning every package (but there may be exceptions, follow the README for each package).
I want to thank everyone who helped me to reach this milestone, without your participation I would not be able to finish the work. Special thanks:
- @devmondo – for endless optimism that helped me a lot in difficult times.
- @dennyferra – for awesome Hangfire.RabbitMQ extension.
- Added – OWIN implementation for Hangfire Dashboard (#128).
- Added – Custom authorization filters support for dashboard.
- Added – Unified bootstrapper to start Hangfire in web applications.
- Added – Descriptive names for background jobs in Dashboard (#144).
- Added – RabbitMQ support for SQL Server storage (#135). Thanks to @dennyferra!
- Changed – Hangfire now requires .NET Framework 4.5.
- Changed – Namespaces, assemblies and packages now start with
- Changed –
Hangfire.Corenow contains the dashboard. There is no more
- Changed – Common.Logging dependency package updated to 2.2.0 (#151).
- Changed – Default dashboard url is now
- Removed – Removed
Enqueuemethod overloads with queue parameter (#140).
- Removed – Removed
- Fixed – Russian language in Dashboard replaced with English (#146, #133).
- Fixed – Recurring jobs reported to be executed 44 years ago (#134).
Upgrading from 0.x
If you have only
Hangfire package installed, package update is very simple. Just type in your Package Manager Console window:
PM> Update-Package Hangfire
For custom installations, first update each package, and then remove the
PM> Update-Package Hangfire.Core PM> Uninstall-Package Hangfire.Web
- Target your project to .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
- Replace all occurrences of
fletter) in your projects.
- Use the
UseHangfireextension method for OWIN app builder instead of
- Change all links to Dashboard from
- Change your authorization rules as described here.