iOS – Piano with CoreMIDI support
- CoreMIDI (only tested with CCK, on iPad)
- Velocity support
- Pedal support
- Multiple sounds for different velocities
- Test piano sound buttons
- Background multitasking support, so you can read sheet music from a PDF viewer.
How to use
- Start the app on your iPad,
- Connect a CoreMIDI supported keyboard with the CCK
- Tap on "Start background / MIDI"
- Start playing!
- Original project by Matthijs Hollemans blog post
- CoreMIDI example by Boris Bügling http://vu0.org/audio/
- NSLogger for debugging with keyboard connected to iPad – Florent Pillet NSLogger github repo
- Soundfont by Roberto Gordo Saez License / Link to download
Sound files copyright:
Copyright 2008, Roberto Gordo Saez <firstname.lastname@example.org> Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/