Please sign in to comment.
HBSD: Enable PIEified base for ARM64.
FreeBSD doesn't support Position-Independent Code in the loader stages on ARM64 (yet?). Move a couple things around and disable PICification and PIEification of the loader bits on ARM64. I'd assume that the same thing would need to happen for ARM, but I'd like that architecture to die the same death I wish upon i386. Signed-off-by: Shawn Webb <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 25 additions and 2 deletions.
- +1 −1 lib/libstand/Makefile
- +1 −1 share/mk/src.opts.mk
- +1 −0 sys/boot/common/Makefile.inc
- +4 −0 sys/boot/efi/boot1/Makefile
- +1 −0 sys/boot/efi/libefi/Makefile
- +4 −0 sys/boot/efi/loader/Makefile
- +2 −0 sys/boot/efi/loader/arch/arm64/Makefile.inc
- +4 −0 sys/boot/fdt/Makefile
- +4 −0 sys/boot/ficl/Makefile
- +3 −0 sys/boot/usb/Makefile