A good, up to date and easy to use starter and learning tool for beginners to intermediate.
WHY USE EASY STARTER ?
- Always up-to-date React Native 0.60 scaffolding.
- Easy-Peasy makes it easy to access the global state.
- Use of React Hooks optimizes the performance and increases reusability.
- Provides a basic infrastructure, which can easily be used throughout the whole project.
- ApiSauce Axios + standardized errors + request/response transforms.
- React-native 0.60
- easy-peasy for state management
- Login Navigation Flow using React Context.
- Themes support and much more
- Multi - languages and locale support using i18n-js
- Deeply integrated, production ready workflow
Ready to use templates
- Loading /Login / Main app screens
- extended Material Bottom Tabs Navigator (customizable) and Drawer Navigator using react-navigation
- App Intro screens
- Locale context , theme context
- Api ready service
- oAuth ready interceptor
- material design components using react-native-paper
- easy-peasy models
useStorage()for async storage
useNetInfo()for network info
useTheme()for using themes
- ... much more
Step 1: Clone and Install
$ git clone https://github.com/HarishJangra/react-native-easy-starter.git $ cd react-native-easy-starter $ yarn
Step 2: Rename the app react-native-rename
$ yarn global add react-native-rename $ react-native-rename <newName>
View more option
Step 3: Start the App
$ yarn start --reset-cache $ yarn run android:dev
For release build (ANDROID)
$ yarn run android:build
How can I contribute?
Bugs? Comments? Features? PRs and Issues happily welcomed!
⭐️Star our GitHub repo 🔧Create Fixes, suggest new features or update docs