I very quickly tried to make scaffolding for a UI on top of npm/yarn, like Sunil Pai suggested.
How to use
Right now it's not published. What you can already try is:
yarn developand open localhost:3000
- To try it on another project, run
yarn link, switch to the project's root directory and run
- stream output correctly
- get possible scripts (/scripts)
- run script (/scripts/run/:script)
- get installed dependencies (/dependencies)
- install dependency
- remove dependency
- search for dependency (https://github.com/algolia/npm-search)
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!