Adaptive - Backend Laravel Project
This is the code for our hosted platform used to manipulate, share and store styles. It has three major components:
- The backend code: written in PHP for the Laravel framework.
- Html templates: the styling and markdown for our general website.
- The React app: used to create and edit styles in an intuitive way.
You can find a user guide for using our product in userGuide.md.
- The database schema (src/database/migrations)
- Models (src/app)
- Controllers (src/app/Http/Controllers)
- Routes (src/routes)
- Views (src/views)
Can be found in html-templates.