OffsideReview is a website for modern National Hockey League (NHL) statistics from the 2016-2017 season onwards for all Regular Season and Playoff games.
There are currently three views for querying data: Skaters, Teams, and Goalies.
In each view you query data by a variety of different parameters, including:
- Time on ice
- Venue - Home, Away, or Both
- Strength (e.g. 5v5)
- Between a given Date Range
- Season Type - Regular Season, Playoffs, or Both
- Split By - Game, Season, or Cumulative
- Adjustments - Specify if the data should be adjusted for score
- Position (for skaters)
- Player (for skaters and goalies)
- Python 3 - Language of choice.
- Django - Web Framework Used.
- Postgresql - Database used to store and retrieve data.
Client-Side and Design
- Bootstrap - Used for frontend styling.
- JQuery Plugins - Datatables was used to construct the tables to hold the data and select2 was used for select boxes.
Please contact me for any issues, suggestions, or anything site related. For any bugs or anything related to the code please open an issue. Otherwise you can contact me at either:
- Email - email@example.com
- Twitter - @offsides_review