A Chrome extension that saves your jobs to your Trello boards
Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web with this open-source extension.
Add the job you just applied to right from the same tab, and it will add it to your Trello board.
• Create a ready-to-go kanban Trello board, or you can use your existing one.
• Save the posting URL, title, company, location, and more.
• Pre-populate data from LinkedIn postings - more to come soon!
• View your job statistics right from the extension
Organize your job hunt by installing this extension now! Use any existing boards, or automate a ready to go board with necessary lists.
Install it here
🗨️Recommending new features on GitHub 💻Contributing (or improving) your amazing coding skills to solve bugs and add new features - GitHub 💬Sharing it to other job seekers 💖Donating to me
Want to contribute?
Thank you for your interest in making this extension even better!
If you'd like to report a bug or recommend a feature, please add it on the issues page.
If you'd like to add a feature or fix any existing bugs, read ahead:
Setting it up
- Make sure you have enabled developer mode in Chrome at
- Clone this repo, and press 'Load unpacked' from
chrome://extensionsto load this extension
- Go to
key.jsand replace the field of your own
APP_KEY. It can found out at https://trello.com/app-key
- Add the Chrome extension ID to Allowed origins section in the same Trello page (e.g.
That's it! You should be able to use the extension and see your cards on Trello.
Don't forget to add the ID in app-key page, or you will receive an
invalid_redirect error during authorization.
- Jeremie Bornais for helping with the name and logo of the extension
- Prakort Lean for various bug fixes, adding new features and helping with Firefox expansion.
Other contributors can be found at GitHub