Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of ExLauncher. A lot of time and work was put into this release, however there is still much work to be done.
To run ExLauncher in launcher mode (without the exit option in the system menu), launch it with the command line argument --launcher.
Disclaimer: This release is still far away from my vision of the program. Many things are currently not implemented and many things will change.
What can ExLauncher do right now?
- You can build highly dynamic themes
- You can launch applications on the GCW Zero, OPKs are supported
What can ExLauncher not currently do?
- You can not launch emulators that depend on the launcher for file selection
- Console apps are not supported yet
For the future, many things are planned, such as a solid animation and transition system, to make the interface even better. Other things also include a cache system to improve start up time. But for now, enjoy!
- ExLauncher0.1.opk - ExLauncher 0.1 for GCW Zero
- ExLauncher0.1.zip - ExLauncher 0.1 for theme development on Windows