2. Renamed some tokens.
2a. FLUX_INIT to INIT
2b. ARG to ARGUMENT
2c. DEFAULT_ARG to ANONYMOUS_ARG
2d. ARG_COMMA to ARGUMENT_COMMENT
2e. ARG_EQUALS to ARGUMENT_EQUALS
3. Renamed variables on Token.loopup to be non-general.
4. Removed the for line in stream part of char_lookup. Doesn't seem needed.
2. Added ERIC project stuff to .gitignore
3. Used a debug variable to determine whether or not to print debug stuff.
4. Renamed FTL to flux.
5. Created examples folder to hold examples. Lexer.py grabs from there by
6. Put each regex into its own variable.