Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Check for and halt type resolution when a cyclical/recursive definition is found.
- Address some freezes by delaying use of indices until indexing is complete.
- Speed haxelib syncing (and stop unnecessary re-indexing). (Regression)
- Fix freezes by fixing some multi-threading issues and other exceptions being thrown.
- Speed up parsing of arrow functions.
- Add Haxe-specific double-click selection logic for strings and comments. (Issue #212)
- Reroute debugging informational errors to the status bar instead of modal dialogs.
- Fix compilation halting on "- Link" informational messages.
- Add neko and haxelib directories to the path when building projects (for all platforms; used to be OSX-only).
- Fix multi-platform build issues (for the plugin, particularly affects Windows builds).