Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
0.11.2: (Haxe Foundation Release)
- Parsing fixes:
- Expressions inside of type parameters.
- Make sequential operators cause syntax errors.
- Allow anonymous local function declarations.
- External function declarations with simple bodies getting 'Unexpected semicolon' messages.
- Custom meta-data with empty parenthesis.
- Named nested (local) function declarations.
- Prototype functions in abstract .types.
- Allow @arrayAccess
- Array access where the name is parenthesized.
- Allow @Final on property declarations.
- Allow and recover from variable declarations that don't require a semicolon (e.g. preceded by a block).
- Allow trailing comma inside of an object literal.
- Allow trailing comma at the end of an array literal.
- Block statements when used as an initializer.
- Fix NPE when haxelib.json was missing from a library.
- Fix an exception when the Haxe SDK is set up incorrectly.
- Added Adobe AIR target
- Refactor haxelib library dependency detection and project update.
- For FindUsages, ask whether to search for base class/interface usages.
- Fix bug with environment variables not being passed through to forked processes in some cases. (Issue #659)
- Add haxelib and neko directories to (the start of) the Path before forking a process.
- Better tracking of settings changes.
- Better parsing of HXML/lime (or "haxelib run lime") output.
- Fix IndexOutOfBoundsException when checking for static extensions and static member methods have no parameters. (Issue #652)
- Better parser recovery for "extends" and "implements" statements. (Issue #137)
- Fixed identifier resolving for dot-references defined in "type params." (Issue#674)
- Fixed parameter count resolution for anonymous functions. (Partially closes issue #521.)
- Add neko and haxelib directories to the PATH/Path environment variable when running plugin commands (affects lime, etc.).
- Better cache coherency for completions.
- Improved hxml parsing.
- Added mechanism to track project and module settings changes.
- Improve locating files when traversing the stack frames during debugging.