A website to upload and share your Hearthstone games.
The full backend stack is written in Python 3.
- Web framework: Django
- Replay viewer: Joust
- HSReplay implementation: HSReplay
- Hearthstone library: python-hearthstone
- API: Django REST Framework
- Authentication: Django Allauth
- OAuth2: Django OAuth Toolkit
- Storage backends: Django-Storages
- Short IDs: ShortUUID
- Accounts: Battle.net API
- Web server: Caddy
- App server: uWSGI
- Database: PostgreSQL (RDS)
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- Analytics: InfluxDB
- Exception tracking: Sentry
- CI: Jenkins
Replays are processed on Amazon Lambda using the Python 2.7 runtime.
- Vagrant must be installed
- Virtualbox must be installed in order for the default provider to work
./scripts/run.shto start the server. This will download, provision and start the box as necessary.
The Django server will then be available on
The API is available at
/api/v1/ and is browsable using the DRF interface.
Copyright © HearthSim - All Rights Reserved