HSTracker is a Hearthstone deck tracker for macOS 10.10+.
- HearthSim: HSTracker is a HearthSim project. Come join us in #hearthsim on chat.freenode.net.
- Twitter: Follow @hstracker_mac for updates / questions :)
Is Blizzard okay with this ? Yes
Is it against the TOS ? No
- Download the last version from this page
- Extract the archive
- Move HSTracker.app to your Applications directory
- Launch (make sure Hearthstone is not running when you first launch HSTracker) !
- Create a new deck from the Deck Manager or import it from HearthPwn, Hearthstone-decks, Hearthstats, Hearthhead, Hearthnews and many more
Feel free to fork and pull-request, as well as filling new issues
In order to compile, you have to
Clone the code. Make a fork on github!
git clone https://github.com/HearthSim/HSTracker.git
Get / update swift dependencies using Carthage
carthage update --platform osx
Fetch and update the submodule code (HSTracker-OpenCV)
git submodule init git submodule update
Install SwiftLint, example using Homebrew:
brew install swiftlint
Open the project in XCode and build
- If you run into code signing errors, disable it by setting "Don't Code Sign" in the "Build Settings"
Donations are always appreciated
HSTracker is released under the MIT license.