Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an automatic deck tracker and deck manager for Hearthstone.
- Windows Vista or higher
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Download and run the installer.
Community & Troubleshooting
- Follow HDT on Twitter
- Join the Community Discord:
- You can find the FAQ here.
- Streamers: Please read Streaming instructions for OBS and XSplit and Twitch extension setup.
- HSReplay.net integration: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Please read the coding style and Commit/Pull Request guidelines.
- Developer Discord:
- Hearthstone Deck Tracker is a HearthSim project.
An in-game overlay:
- Cards left in your deck or cards drawn from your deck.
- Your handcount, deckcount and draw chances.
- Cards played by your opponent.
- Your opponent's handcount, deckcount and probablities of him having/drawing cards.
- How long your opponent had each card in his hand and what cards have been mulliganed, stolen or returned.
- Timer for the current turn and total time spent for you and your opponent.
- The tracker tries to automatically select the deck you are playing.
- The cards and timer can either be displayed in an overlay (see screenshot) or in extra windows (Options > General > Additional Windows)
- Deck Manager:
- Import decks from websites: arenavalue, hearthstats, hearthpwn, hearthhead, hearthstoneplayers, tempostorm, hearthstonetopdeck and hearthnews
- Circumvent the 18 deck limit: Saved decks can be exported to Hearthstone. (My Decks > More...)
- Decks can be filtered by custom tags and sorted by name, date and tags.
- Set notes for each deck (My Decks > More...)
- Create screenshots of decks (My Decks > More...)
- Share your decks by exporting them as xml files or id-strings (My Decks > More...). Both can be imported via New Deck > Import.
- Notifications: get notified when a game or a turn starts (either by the tray icon flashing or hearthstone popping up)
- Customization: Almost every feature can be turned on/off separately.
- Extensible via plugins: available plugins
- Stats per deck:
- Track the result of each game (win/loss), opponents, game mode and more
- Win/loss rate vs each class.
- Details for each game (cards drawn, played, etc.).
- Select which game modes to track (Options > Other).
- Import your opponent's (partial) deck from a tracked game as a new deck.
Copyright © HearthSim. All Rights Reserved.