- Fixed an issue where an incorrect deck would be displayed during brawls.
- Fixed an issue where the region would not be recorded correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where gold progress tracking would not work in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where auto deck selection would trigger even if disabled.
- Fixed several issues related to the new shaman hero.
- Fixed an issue where deck tracking would not work after auto deck detection in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where viewing a replay would cause a crash.
- Note: player and opponent may be switched in some replays now. This will be fixed in a future release.
- Deck list for the current brawl shows incorrect cards.
- Some decks might not display the correct stats. No worries, the games are all still there, they are just not being displayed correctly. The next update will fix this.
Updated for Hearthstone 126.96.36.19919
- There are possibly still a few issues, but it's 4am and I need some sleep!
- Fixed an issue where automatic constructed deck importing would import the same version multiple times in some cases.
- Fixed several crashes.
-- THIS VERSION NO LONGER WORKS AS OF HEARTHSTONE 188.8.131.5219 --
Working on new release.
- Fixed an issue where ranks would sometimes not be recorded.
- Fixed an issue where HDT would sometimes crash at the end of games.
- Drastically improved CPU usage.
max seasonfilter in stats can now be left empty to include everything up to the present.
max rankfilter in stats can now be left empty to include (old) games without a rank.
- The 'include wild' option will now be ignored when building Brawl decks.
- Added an option to auto archive arena decks when the run is over (
options > tracker > general).
- Added an option to set the log directory (intended for multiboxing -
options (advanced) > tracker > settings).
- Added support for importing decks from powned.it.
- Fixed an issue where old arena decks would be selected when queuing for a game.
- Fixed an issue where HDT would freeze when after long animations in Hearthstone (Brawl, Harrison Jones, ...).
- Fixed an issue where card update animations would not play in deck windows.
- Fixed an issue where Bear Trap would be greyed out when then opponent has a full board.
- Fixed an issue where the opponent deck flyout would not always show up in the correct stats window.
- Fixed an issue where resetting the overlay positions would not work for all items.
- Fixed an issue where Thaurissan cost reduction would not properly with multiple Thaurissans in play.
- Fixed importing decks from elitedecks (now elitehearthstone).