Massive changes and updates are applied! Please check the Changelog: https://github.com/HearthSim/SabberStone/wiki/Changelog
State of Implementation: 88% (Rastakhan's Rumble 3%, The Boomsday Project 95%, The Witchwood 97%) of current Standard Cards (Year of the ... Raaaaaaveeeen)! (16.01.2019)
SabberStone is just another Hearthstone simulator and implementation, written in C#. The project was started in Nov'16 while trying to implement aura, buffs & triggers into Brimstone. Focused to prototype my so called onion system I created SabberStone, which is using a layer approach to handle entity changing enchantments. Since then I haven't stopped implementing day by day new cards, new tests and new stuff. I created for fun a visualisation and a scoring based tree search a.i. which can be used to play games (SabberStoneGui).
By now this is a one man show, but there is still a lot of work to do, so any help is appreciated. The base code of Brimstone was a great inspiration for this project. Big thanks to @Pattux, @Patashu for helping on hearthstone super science problems ^^ thx @Katy for inspiration. And thx a lot to @Citiral, @BertP for working out on the stove implementation. And thx to @Milva who did a refactoring on the aura & enchantment system, with great value and is working hard for this project! You're welcome!
Join us on Discord!
SabberStoneCore (.NET Core)
Core simulator engine, all the functions needed for the simulator are in here. Check out the Wiki Link for informations about the core and how to use it.
SabberStoneCoreTest (.NET Core)
UnitTest for the simulator, there is a generated test for each card in the current game.
SabberStoneCoreConsole (.NET Core)
A test project to run simple codeline based games to test outcome.
SabberStoneCoreAi (.NET Core)
A test project to run A.I. simulations with predefinied decks and strategys.
SabberStoneGui (.NET Framework)
A test project that shows off a visual implementation of the SimpleAi project. This is probably where beginners should start looking at. There is a simple GUI which allows different decks to play against each other with different strategys. Check out the Wiki Link for informations about the use of SimpleUi.
Basic & Classic
- 100% Basic (142 Cards)
- 100%% Classic (240 Cards)
- 76% Hall of Fame (13 Cards)
- 100% Blackrock Mountain (31 Cards)
- 100% One Night in Karazhan (45 Cards)
- 93% The League of Explorers (45 Cards) (needs to be upgraded to new system)
- 3% Rastakhan's Rumble (135 Cards)
- 95% The Boomsday Project (135 Cards)
- 97% The Witchwood (135 Cards)
- 100% Kobolds and Catacombs (135 Cards)
- 100% Knights of the Frozen Throne (135 Cards)
- 100% Journey to Un'Goro (135 cards)
- 91% The Grand Tournament (132 Cards) (needs to be upgraded to new system)
- 100% Whispers of the Old Gods (134 Cards)
- 100% Mean Streets of Gadgetzan (132 Cards)
- 79% Goblins vs Gnomes (123 cards)
- 100% Curse of Naxxramas (30 cards)
Not Implemented Standard Cards
The Boomsday Project
- [BOT_299] Omega Assembly
- [BOT_406] Supercollider
- [BOT_436] Prismatic Lens
- [BOT_453] Shooting Star
- [BOT_912] Kangor's Endless Army
- [BOT_914] Whizbang the Wonderful
- [GIL_198] Azalina Soulthief
- [GIL_655] Festeroot Hulk
- [GIL_681] Nightmare Amalgam
(Standard is beeing prioritized.)
- move SabberStone to Github
- start Wiki for SabberStone
- moved from .NET Framework to .NET Core
- make tasksystem stateful
- create a sync with a current game (hook on the power.log)
- integrate inter phases split.
- implement caching for performance opt.
- fill wiki for SabberStone
- Windows, macOS or Linux
SabberStone is licensed under the terms of the Affero GPLv3 or any later version.
SabberStone is being developed by darkfriend77 (firstname.lastname@example.org)