Install PAH from rubygems with the command:
$ gem install pah
or install from source with:
$ git clone https://github.com/Helabs/pah cd ./pah bundle install bundle exec ./bin/pah ~/path/to/project
$ pah projectname
This will create a Rails 4.2.5 app with Ruby 2.2.3. This script creates a new git repository in the folder
PAH is not meant to be used against an existing repo.
If you're using RVM see those tips.
PAH automatically create the .ruby-version and .ruby-gemset files.
PAH follows the Semantic Versioning standard.
If you have problems, please create a Github Issue.
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
Follow this steps to release a new version of the gem.
- Test if everything is running ok;
- Change version of the gem on
- Add the release date on the
- Do a commit "Bump version x.x.x", follow the semantic version;
$ rake release, this will send the gem to the rubygems;
- Check if the gem is on the rubygems and the tags are correct on the github;
Made with love by HE:labs
This gem was created and is maintained by HE:labs.