Ethanon Engine's Sublime plugin 4 LINUX
Through this modified sublime text plugin is possible to develop your Ethanon Engine's projects on Linux. (does not compile for Linux, only generates/updates game.bin).
- What's my point ?
- Being capable of develop for Ethanon supported platforms throught Linux. The game.bin bytecode generated by Ethanon is universal, working on Windows, Android, iOS, OSX. Just changing their nomenclature (example: android_game.bin, ios_game.bin). (http://doc.ethanonengine.com/manual/83).
- Wine (https://www.winehq.org)
- Ethanon Engine (www.ethanonengine.com)
- Download the SDK Windows and install through wine
- Sublime Text (http://www.sublimetext.com/)
- Linux OS (tested on Ubuntu)
- Open Sublime Text, go to Preferences -> Browse Packages
- Copy the directory "/Ethanon/" to "sublime-dir/Packages/"
Setting up build option
- Open the main.angelscript file from your project with Sublime Text
- Go to Tools -> Build system and pick Ethanon
- Use Ctrl + B to Build and F5 to Run