Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version fixes a few bugs related to animations and improves handling of
UINavigationController delegate events and the ability to provide completion blocks for basic transition methods.
- Adds an optional completion block parameter to the
#456 by @kartikthapar
HeroTransitionDelegatefor observing transition state and progress
add ability to change target state during interactive transition.
Just call the following method before calling
finish(animate:)and provide the target state similar to
someView.hero.modifiers = [.translate(x: 100)] // when you want to finish interactive transition Hero.shared.changeTarget(modifiers:[.translate(x: -100)], to: someView) Hero.shared.finish() // this will animate someView to the state of `.translate(x: -100)` instead of `.translate(x: 100)`
a number of bug fixes and improvements:
- fix 2x mode on ipad
- Add type hinting to CascadeDirection comperator (#403) @BennX
- Update for Xcode 9.3 and Swift 4.1 (#439) @joaomvfsantos
- Add UIView+Hero.swift and UIViewController+Hero.swift to public heade… (#425) @DanielAsher
- copy image view resizing filter to snapshot (#428) @sroik
- TabBarController.selectedViewController issue (#407) @dDomovoj
- Fix typo on 'Advanture' (#398) @fabiothiroki
- Update README.zh-cn.md (#429) @Fidetro
- Added Constrained extension to make API more elegant. (#367) Big thanks to @dDomovoj for making this happen!
view.heroID -> view.hero.id view.heroModifiers -> view.hero.modifiers // etc..
- Make tvOS Shared to be detected by carthage (#370) Credit to: @fruitcoder
- Prevents animation from restarting when new UITabBarController tab is pressed rapidly multiple times (#373) Credit to: @armandsLa
- Fix debug plugin to respect iPhone X safe insets (#375) Credit to: @nick-potts
- Fix a force unwraps crashes. (#335) @imougy
- Fix tabbar issues with
- Internal cleanup with CG extensions (#369) @adamnemecek
- Fix internal influencing other animations libraries.
- fix an issue where interactive transition happens abruptly (#299) @capt-hook
- fix a force unwrap crash (#333) @imougy
- fix a division by zero crash when size is zero (#313) @caihua
- Use context's final frame for destination (#327) @zacwest
- Changes observeForProgressUpdate protection level to public, instead of internal (#329) @mad102190
- ability to override cornerRadius for matched view
This release fix some compatibility issue with swift 4, Xcode 9, and iOS 11.
Also looking for a maintainer!
Hero helped me learned a lot about iOS over the last year. Fighting the iOS animation system and dealing with UI bugs has been quite a journey. But I am sorry to say that I do not have to time to maintain this project anymore. The scope of this project has become unmanageable for me to handle. I am looking for a project maintainer to this project and I'm open to transfer this to a public organization instead of under my personal account.
I will still be using Hero in productions, and contribute to critical bug fixes and new iOS release.
This is the second alpha version for 1.0.0 release. Mostly bug fixes.
- fix an issue where the duration is incorrect when resuming an animation with delay
- fix a performance issue with interactive transition
- remove most of the force unwrapped optional
- fix a crash where finish/cancel is called before the animation has started.
- make internal CAMediaTimingFunctions public
- default container color is now black. to customize, construct your own
- animate tabbar so that it doesnt cover the content
- add a playground in the example project for quick tests