The Redfish Utility is a command line interface that allows you to manage servers that take advantage of Redfish APIs. For this release of the utility, you can manage any server running a Redfish API. You can install the utility on your computer for remote use. In addition to using the utility manually to execute individual commands, you can create scripts to automate tasks.
No special requirements.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Running the utility from command line
Building an executable from file source
For this process you will need to install pyinstaller for python.
python.exe pyinstaller rdmc-pyinstaller-windows.spec
For further usage please refer to our slate documentation:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- 03/29/2017: Initial release of version 1.9.0
- 04/25/2017: Release of version 1.9.1
- 07/17/2017: Release of version 2.0.0
- 10/31/2017: Release of version 2.1.0
- 02/20/2018: Release of version 2.2.0
- 06/11/2018: Release of version 2.3.0
- 07/02/2018: Release of version 2.3.1
- 10/31/2018: Release of version 2.3.3
- 11/01/2018: Release of version 2.3.4
- 04/03/2019: Release of version 2.4.1
- 07/05/2019: Release of version 2.5.0
- 09/13/2019: Release of version 2.5.1
- 11/14/2019: Release of version 3.0.0
- 10/05/2020: Release of version 3.1.0
Copyright 2016-2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.