ONEX is a Proof-of-Stake Token on the Ethereum Classic Network.
What is ONEX
Proof-of-Stake Token on Ethereum Classic Network. This is an alternative method to the more widely known process used by bitcoin; Proof of Work (POW). While keeping tokens holders protection in mind, ONEX utilizes ERC223 token standard. ONEX is the first to implement the Proof-of-Stake mechanism on Ethereum Classic, meaning that holders of ONEX can earn some extra tokens just by holding ONEX for a period of time, greater than or equal to The Minimum Coin Age.
Specifications of ONEX Network
- Name: ONEX Network
- Symbol: ONEX
- Decimals: 18
- Standard: ERC223 & PoSTokenStandard
- Platform: Ethereum Classic
- Maximum Total Supply: 10,000,000 ONEX
- Initial Supply: 1,000,000 ONEX
- Distribution: Free Airdrop
- Minimum Coin Age: 3 Days
- Maximum Coin Age: 90 Days
- ONEX Annual Interest
- 1st Year Interest: 100%
- 2nd Year Interest: 50%
- 3rd - 15th Year Interest: 10%
License & Copyright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.