netIOT Starterkit App
This software is created for the netIOT Starterkit. The netIOT Starterkit App is a web application that demonstrates the sensor to cloud connectivity. This software can be be deployed on the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
The project consists of three parts:
- EventProcessorRole: Microsoft Azure Worker role implementation in C# processing Data from the Azure IoT Hub
- EventProcessor: Azure Worker Role Service Configurations
- Execute npm install in your console
- Configure the Azure IoT Hub Connection and the DocumentDB Connection Data in the MonitoringWebApp/lib/config.js and also in the EventProcessorRole/WorkerRole.cs.
- Configure EventProcessor/ServiceConfiguration.Cloud.cscfg and EventProcessor/ServiceConfiguration.Local.cscfg in order to publish the Worker Role to Azure.
- The netIOT Starterkit comes with a pre-installed Node-RED flow. In case you lost/need it: Import ImportClipboard.json (root directory) to your Node-RED.
This software is licensed unter MIT licence.