Habit-helper - Rails APP
This app is to help you develop any habit, within goals you set!
You can create a habit that you want to develop, add goals and status update to it and also look and comment at other user's habit for inspiration!
You can see it live on heroku:
Or see this repo in your local Rails Server:
- Fork the repo
- Bundle install with command -
- Run rails s and see it on http://localhost:3000
- Create an Account
- Basic admin panel (remove habits, view list of registered members & email addresses, delete users)
- Change account settings (username, password, email address).
- Add new habit (set habit name, length).
- Should save a new habit.
- Should be able to add goals and status update to it.
- Edit/remove habit.
SOCIAL / COMMUNITY:
- Create, publish, and edit habits.
- Comment on habits.
- Can change roles of users
- Can destroy any user.
Yet to implement features:
- Select a public/private status for habit.
SOCIAL / COMMUNITY:
- Change profile picture.
- Follow other users.
- Like habits.
Any contributions you make to this effort are of course greatly appreciated.
- Fork the project.
- Run bundle
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit - Please write a good commit messages. So, I can figure out exactly what you did!
- Send me a pull request.
License & Copyright
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2017 Hebitude, https://habit-helper.herokuapp.com/
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.