Sick of free styling dinner? PixelAte is a mobile web app that plugs into the latest image processing AIs in order serve up recipe suggestions from photos of food.
Hip Hop Array is best used:
- At the grocery store when you're shopping to get ideas for what you can do based on what looks good in person
- At home when you're staring at the fridge looking at about-to-go stale produce
- At a restaurant when you love the food, but not your Tinder date
The Hip Hop Array won't stand you up on a Friday night after a long week at work.
- Product Owner: Gina Zhou
- Scrum Master: Adam Behrens
- Development Team Members: Nate Blain, Chee Kim, Gina Zhou, Adam Behrens
Table of Contents
Currently a web app, upload photos by taking pictures with your camera phone (or by dragging and dropping pictures from your computer).
- Find us at: http://pxl-8.com
- Node / Express
From within the root directory:
npm install bower install
Gulp file coming soon!!
- Github profile: https://github.com/n-9891-b
- Tech interests: management systems, application speed / optimization and backend ninja-ing
- Github profile: https://github.com/ckim16
- Tech interests: nodebot, drones and machine learning
- Github profile: https://github.com/g1na1011
- Tech interests: social media, mobile gaming and virtual reality
- Github profile: https://github.com/abe732
- Tech interests: artificial intelligence, machine learning and industrial software